Department of Dental Sciences
Welcome To Gangasheel Hospital
Cavity is permanently damaged areas on the hard surface of teeth that develop into small openings or cavities. Tooth decay, is caused by a combination of factors including bacteria in the mouth, frequent snacking, drinking sugary beverages, and poor brushing habits.
Root canal treatment serves to remove bacteria from the infected root canal, prevent the tooth from becoming reinfected and preserve the natural tooth. When undergoing a root canal treatment, the inflamed or infected gums are removed and cleaned and disinfected, then filled and sealed. for more information to visit Gangasheel Hospital in Bareilly
With Sophisticated Technology, peerless Infrastructure and expert Dental Surgeon, our department of Dental Care takes pride in providing holistic dental care to its patients. Our comprehensive oral care programmes range from routine dental examination to reconstructive surgery & various other dental procedures. Our expert dental surgeons of the department dedicatedly work not only to provide dental or oral or maxilla-facial care to patients but also revitalize and rejuvenate their smiles.
At the department of Dental Care, we offer customized care to patients as per their unique needs. We also emphasize on making people aware of the preventive dental care so as to benefit as many people as possible.
- Cosmetic Dentistry - “We believe in helping you get a million dollar smile”
Veneers and Laminates
Correction of cavities & broken teeth
Metal free ceramic crowns (Zirconium and Procera)
Cosmetic contouring of gums and teeth
Ceramic crowns & Metal crowns
Orthognathic/ Jaw Correction surgery
Invisalign technique (treatment without braces)
- Tooth Extraction
Partial & Complete Dentures
Routine & surgical
- Root Canal Treatment
Single sitting RCT (done in 40 minutes)
Treatment of single/multiple teeth
Treatment of Implant supported denture
Sinus lift surgery
Oral procedures such as biopsy, removal of cyst & cancerous lesions
- Paediatric Dentistry
- Preventive Dentistry
- Routine dental care:- The department offers routine dental care services, including cleanings, fillings, and extractions, to maintain oral health.
- Orthodontics:- The department provides orthodontic treatments, including braces and clear aligners, to improve the alignment and function of teeth.
- Prosthodontics:- The department offers prosthodontic treatments, including dentures and dental implants, to replace missing teeth.
- Endodontics:- The department provides endodontic treatments, including root canal therapy, to save damaged or infected teeth.
- Periodontics:- The department offers periodontic treatments, including scaling and root planing, to treat gum disease and maintain healthy gums.
- Oral surgery:- The department provides oral surgery services, including wisdom teeth extractions and dental implant placement, to restore oral function and aesthetics.
- Pediatric dentistry:- The department offers specialized dental care for children, including preventative care and treatments for common childhood dental issues.
- Cosmetic dentistry:- The department provides cosmetic dental services, including teeth whitening, veneers, and dental bonding, to improve the appearance of teeth and gums.
The Dental Sciences department at Gangasheel Hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and facilities, including digital X-ray machines and intraoral cameras, to ensure accurate diagnoses and effective treatments. The department also follows strict sterilization and infection control protocols to ensure the safety of patients and staff. With its experienced and skilled dental specialists and advanced technology, the Dental Sciences department at Gangasheel Hospital is committed to providing high-quality dental care for all patients.